05/01/2009

Vienna


My visit was brief but managed to see few exhibitions in Museum Quarter. To be more precise we went to see Museum of Modern Art and Leopold Museum, both buildings were designed by Austrian architects Laurids and Manfred Ortner. I'm sure most of you know them as they've been published in many magazines.
In MUMOK we saw an intersting exhibition Mind Expanders - Performative Bodies - Utopian Architecture. Worth seeing although we found it not coherent enough. Then I visited Leopold Museum with their impressinve collection of Klimt and Schielle. The big discovery though was Alfons Wlade, I was lucky to get the catalog from his exhibition that took place there last year.
One more time, big thank you for everyone I met at the New Year's Eve party, your welcoming and hospitality but most of all for great fun! :)
More photographs here.

No comments: